The Importance Of Getting A Lawyer As Soon As Possible
Many people often get charged with crimes that could have been avoided if only they had retained a lawyer promptly. If you believe you are being investigated for a federal offense, an attorney experienced in these matters can protect you and help avoid litigation.
Samuel Gregory: Federal Crimes Lawyer With Over 200 Cases Under His Belt
With close to 200 federal cases under his belt, attorney Samuel Gregory with the Law Offices of Samuel Gregory, P.C., in Brooklyn, New York, has the experience and knowledge to help anyone who has been or may be charged with a federal crime.
He is also not afraid to go to court. Many criminal defense lawyers are inexperienced and encourage a client to enter a guilty plea without really knowing the case. Sam Gregory has engaged in many trials and would never encourage a client to plead guilty just to avoid a courtroom.
Federal Defense Practice
In a career as a criminal defense lawyer spanning more than 25 years, Sam Gregory has defended people accused of many state and federal crimes such as:
- White collar crimes, including bank fraud, mail fraud, identity theft and credit card fraud
- Drug charges, including manufacturing and trafficking
- Sex crimes
Many of Sam Gregory's past cases are legendary, including:
- An acquittal in an Essex County, New Jersey — a case that involved 100 kilos of cocaine.
- A complex identity theft case in which his client was accused of stealing the identities of some of the richest people in America.
- An acquittal in a highly publicized double homicide case in Staten Island
Contact Sam Gregory to learn how he can help. Call 718-804-5208 or send an email. Free consults offered.